Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome!

Mary and I always talked of having a blog to document the interesting and exciting things which happen in our lives. Before we begin, let me get you up to speed.

Mary and I met in college and we looked a little bit like this...
After 10 months, I moved here...
New Orleans, LA
She stayed here...
Wilson Hall, James Madison University

I graduated from Tulane and Mary graduated from JMU...

Got a great job and someone decided joined me in New Orleans...

We started a life together, after two years of being apart. Everything seemed to fall into place for Mary and I after she moved to New Orleans.  After 6 months, we decided we were ready to add to our little family.  This little man brought us even closer together...
Finnegan Solo Holsinger
After Finnegan, it became about how we would make it work to always be together. Despite our best efforts, we had another year of distance and then 10 months ago our family would reconnect, for the last time. Now, this brings me to date...

On May 24, 2013 we made it official...

And, on August 31, 2013, we will stand beside our families and make a commitment to one another to always be together.

Please follow our journey.

<3 Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment